Rectangular mobile sauna barrel is a great solution when having a limited space in the courtyard or garden. Saunas of this model are easy to maintain and have a comfortable layout. Sauna barrel will comfortably accommodate a large group of Your friends and will become a real blessing for those who do not have a leisure area at home. The barrel can be easily moved anywhere at any time with the help of a crane.
- Sauna heater / HARVIATM (Finland).
- Staircase to the sauna.
- Stones for the sauna heater / HARVIATM (Finland).
- Stainless steel chimney that meets all fire hazard prevention requirements.
- Barrel underframe (strengthens the whole structure).
- Impregnator, primer, paint / RemmersTM (Germany).
- Indoor colorless impregnation / TIKKURILATM (Finland).
- Tables, benches made from European alder wood / [A grade].
- Air vents are installed in the walls of the sauna, made from European alder wood / [A grade].
- Roof construction – impregnated, diffusion film laid, bitumen tiles.
- Stainless steel tightening hoops.
- Heat resistant stones (around the heater).
- Protective fence around the sauna oven, made from European alder wood / [A grade].
- Door – in the sauna 8mm tinted glass, entrance – wooden door with two windows (tinted glass).
- Wooden wall in the sauna with two windows (tinted glass) and a wooden wall in the sitting area with two windows (tinted glass).
- Sauna flooring and seating area made from European alder wood / [A grade].
- The floor is equipped with ventilation and sewage.
- Wooden barrel side covers (protects the sauna from direct sun-impact, cracks).
Sauna is equipped with all the necessary equipment and impregnation.
To make our sauna even more comfortable and convenient for you, you can choose the right accessories for your improvement of your sauna.
Before buying the sauna, please review all the accessories provided and adopt which would be useful for you!
PROTECTIVE GLASS GRATE
If the sauna is located further away from home you can order a protective glass grate made from spruce wood.
So that lighting the sauna heater would be more convenient and all of the fire wood could be stored neatly we suggest ordering a firewood box that perfectly fits under the sauna’s bench.
For a comfortable rinse after your stay in the sauna – outdoor shower made from spruce wood.
Convenient storage place for glasses and drinks. Mini bar is mounted above the table.
40cm long roof extension for a convenient sun shade or a place to hide from the rain.
GLASS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DIAMETER
To enhance the feel of open space for the sauna, you can choose the toughened, tinted, glass barrel side wall option. It will let you enjoy the view that opens up to the surrounding nature.
Outdoor wooden terrace option.
30 l water tank that mounts on the chimney of the sauna. It will supply you with hot water for a pleasant stay in the sauna.
Headrests made from European alder wood is a perfect way to make your stay in the sauna even more comfortable.
Electrical wiring – lighting, sockets, MCB with a distribution board. Simple and quick installation.
For tidy sauna accessory and tool storage – we suggest a small shelf. Dimensions 50 x 14.5 cm.
MANIPULATOR CRANE SAUNA DELIVERY
We deliver fully assembled saunas to your desired location with the help of a manipulator crane.
HALF GLASS SIDEWALL
Can be optioned with toughened and tinted glass as well. This glass sidewall will fill your barrel sauna with daylight and let you enjoy beautiful views of surrounding nature while staying inside of the sauna.
ON THE SPOT ASSEMBLY
If your desired sauna location is not accessible with a vehicle we can assemble your barrel sauna on the spot. Assembly work takes one day
TERRACE WITH A ROOF AND A FRONT DOOR
You can order a barrel sauna terrace option that includes a 60 cm. long roof and two additional seating areas.
If you wish to spend time in the sauna without interruptions we can fit an indoor shower that includes a curtain and a plastic pan with a drain.